Sunday, November 4, 2012

Introduction

      I just began my two year journey as a future Instructional Designer by taking classes with Walden University. I have worked in the training field all my life in one capacity or another. Now I am at a point in my life that if I want to continue on in this field I need the credentials by getting my Master's Degree in Instructional Design and Education. Having been out of college for well over 27 years the challenge of going back to school is daunting. In the past I had the face-to-face interaction with my instructors. Now I have a computer screen. The 21st Century has not been kind for the baby boomers who are trying to keep up with this new technology.
     This blog will be about my journey to reach my goal. I am not sure how long it will last but it is my plan to keep this up as long as I can humanly take it. Not being a fan of blogs I have an aversion to reading someone spilling their life activities on the internet. Now I am forced to do this very thing I don't like. Having said that, I am going outside my comfort zone and into the fires of battle called the blog world.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment